- The SWIM series answers the most demanding needs for Shallow Water IMmersion down to 300m / 1000ft.
- The SWIM series bring the highest reliability, durability and watertightness for shallow water applications such as Unmanned Surface Vehicles or buoys.
- Thanks to their high performance yet cost effective thermoplastic construction, they are neither subject to corrosion nor cathodic delamination.
- Their dry mate sealing technology is directly inspired by the JUPITER connectors ( SOURIAU brand ) and has been proven for 50 years.
- The shell to shell sealing with two O-rings in the coupling interface brings reliable watertightness even at low pressure.
- These connectors are easy to mate and unmate even with high contact density layouts thanks to a robust coupling ring.
- Shell polarization keys and scoop proof design make blind mating possible and increase robustness.
Key features and benefits
The SWIM series answers the most demanding needs for Shallow Water IMmersion down to 300m / 1000ft.
- Pressure withstand: 30 bars/430 PSI
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to + 70°C
Examples of application field
- Marine Surface Robots ( ASVs / USVs )
- Small ROVs
- Commercial Diving