- Easy : Comfortable Push-Pull latch design - Keying, color identification and Blind Mating features
- Safe & Waterproof : 2,000 cycles - IP68 in mated and unmated conditions
- Sterilization : Can whistand steam autoclave sterilization (up to 200 cycles)
- Aesthetic : Ergonomic, Lightweight and Sleek
- Compliant : UL 1977 and IEC 61984
Key features and benefits
The waterproof and extreme high temperature resistance characteristics of the JMX series makes it ideal for Medical, Instrumentation and Measurement applications. However, the plastic Push-Pull connectors can also be used in a diversity of other Industrial applications requiring a lightweight, yet durable harsh environment interconnect solution.
The JMX plastic Push-Pull connector series guarantees a reliable and secure connection with only two fingers. Connectors are available in 6 keys and 9 color identifying codes to avoid situations of incorrect mating.
Capable of over 2,000 mating cycles, this series is also able to withstand steam autoclave sterilization per IEC 60601-1 (up to 200 cycles). In addition, it will protect your equipment from fluid ingress due to its IP68 attributes in mated and unmated conditions
The JMX Plastic Push-Pull is aesthetically and visually appealing to complement and blend with medical equipment designs. The curves of the coupling ring provides exceptional tactile comfort and an easy to handle grip design so that fingers will fit instinctively.
- Crimp or solder termination
- Operating temperature:
- Receptacle: -20°C +100°C
- Plug: -40°C +125°C
- Short term (autoclaving): Resistance up to +134°C
- Will withstand steam autoclave sterilization (Pre-vacuum & gravity displacement process) : 200 cycles
- IP68 (Mated and unmated conditions)
- 2000 mating cycles
- UL94 V-0
- RoHS and REACH compliant
JMX series Assembly Instructions
Examples of application field
The JMX series is ideal for medical, instrumentation and measurement markets. Medical equipment and applications have diverse and demanding performance criteria essential to preserving life and health. For this reason, it becomes even more imperative to choose a dependable connector partner that offers industry-proven reliability and service. ECT – Souriau has that proven track record and is a leading provider of interconnect and cable assembly solutions for a vast range of high performance and harsh environment equipment designs. A few of the many applications for which the Plastic Push-Pull JMX series could be used includes